Extra, Extra, Read all about it! The December 2017 VMN Link is out today!
Stay tuned for Spring 2018 Conference details! The Conference Committee is hard at work planning the 2018 Learning opportunities. Be on the lookout for Webinars in the Spring of 2018 and the Annual Fall Conference at the University of Richmond School of Law in September 2018!
Be sure to register / renew your 2018 VMN Membership to take advantage of:
- Networking and marketing opportunities with attorneys, mediators, financial professionals, and other providers
- Educational programs, conferences and meetings that qualify for continuing education credits
- Mediation promotion and referral programs that can augment your practice development efforts
- Membership in VMN is your entrée into the Virginia mediation community, and signifies your participation in the field of dispute resolution in Virginia.
- Representation and liaison for mediation issues with the VA Legislature, VA Courts, VA Bar Association, Universities and more
- Discounts to conferences and training sessions
- Discounted professional liability insurance
- Membership in VMN tells clients you have a commitment to mediation.
- Clients benefit from a multidisciplinary network of professionals you can refer to, and the ongoing mediation training VMN provides
Congratulations to Larry Gaughan!
Mediator of the Year, 2017.
CMG Foundation Training Opportunities
Please follow the links for more information or feel free to call us at 804.254.2664:
Child Support I: Still Need CME's or Refresh?: http://www.cmg-foundation.org/advanced
Tuesday, December 12
CMG 2 hours Family
Certified Trainer: Beth Roper
This is a 3-part Series on Child Support. Part I reviews the basics of calculating the payments and how to use the right questions to ensure accurate information is used in the worksheets. Part II is an advanced class that covers how to read various financial statements and determine income for the self-employed and those receiving disability payments. Part III covers agreement writing
Child Support II and III will be held in early 2018.