Click Here to Renew Your Dues Online
Thank you for considering membership in the Virginia Mediation Network.
The Virginia Mediation Network (VMN) is an association of professional mediators in the Commonwealth of Virginia whose mission is:
- To provide an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas and the development of solutions to all forms of dispute.
- To enhance the professional skills of mediators by promoting educational development in conflict resolution.
- To increase the public understanding and acceptance of the role of mediators in dispute resolution.
- To act as resource to organizations and institutions through which mediation services are provided.
- To promote professional interests and skills of mediators at the local and state level.
VMN is the largest statewide mediation organization. We are the voice for professional mediators in Virginia. VMN membership can significantly enhance your marketability as a mediator. Benefits of VMN membership include:
- Networking and marketing opportunities with attorneys, mediators, financial professionals, and other providers
- Educational programs, conferences and meetings that qualify for continuing education credits
- Mediation promotion and referral programs that can augment your practice development efforts
- Membership in VMN is your entrée into the Virginia mediation community, and signifies your participation in the field of dispute resolution in Virginia.
- Access to other members for professional advice via several different listserv
- Representation and liaison for mediation issues with the VA Legislature, VA Courts, VA Bar Association, Universities and more
- Discounts to conferences and training sessions
- Discounted professional liability insurance
- Your clients benefit from your VMN Membership by:
- Membership in VMN tells clients you have a commitment to mediation.
- Clients benefit from a multidisciplinary network of professionals you can refer to, and the ongoing mediation training VMN provides.
Membership for VMN is based on a calendar year. Memberships expire on December 31 of each calendar year.
Basic Membership: $125.00
VMN Basic Membership offers reduced rates for conferences, free or reduced cost teleseminars, informative newsletters throughout the year and the “Find a Mediator - Basic” page listing which includes your name, phone number and email address in a searchable database. Your information will be included in VMN’s internet accessible database AND in Google and other search engines.
Enhanced Membership: $175.00
VMN Enhanced Membership includes all the benefits of “Basic Membership” PLUS the “Find a Mediator - Enhanced page listing which includes your name, address, phone number, email address AND your photo, a link to your website, and a descriptive paragraph about your business and services. This additional information should be emailed to VMN at email@example.com. Your information will be included in VMN’s internet accessible database and in Google’s index AND the link to your website will elevate your placement in Google and other internet searches.
Student Membership: $50.00
Student Membership is open to full time, higher education students and newly trained mediators interested in getting a head start in the professional mediation community. To qualify for this category, please submit proof that either you are a full time student (copy of a current student ID card) or that you completed basic 20-hour mediation training within the last three months (training certificate signed and dated by your trainer). This membership includes all of the benefits of the Basic Membership but does not include the Find a Mediator page.
For Membership Form please CLICK HERE.